Janapriya Multiple Campus
A NON-PROFITABLE ACADEMIC INSTITUTION
Janapriya Multiple Campus was established in 25th Mangsir 2048 with the joint venture of Academicians & Local People. Janapriya Multiple Campus (JMC) was established in 1991(2048B.S.) with the joint venture of 14 academicians, local philanthropists, and local social organizations such as Srijana Vikas Kendra. It is a non-profit making academic institution with broad objectives of supporting the development of skilled and dynamic human resources to meet the challenges of education in the 21st century in various sectors. JMC is affiliated with Tribhuvan University, Nepal.
We want to develop globally recognized competent human resources and innovative entrepreneurs.
JMC strives to produce creative, disciplined & responsible citizens with practical knowledge and applied skills. We are committed to being a ‘Center of Excellence’ & advance towards ‘Deam University’.
- Strengthen & expand academic programs
- Ensure Quality education
- Promote institutional research
- Materialize the financial sustainability of the campus
- Honorary Patrons: 30
- Senators: 45
- Programs: I. A., I. Com
- Teachers: 14
- Officials: 4
- Students: 125
- Honorary Patrons: 29
- Senators: 545
- Teachers: 122
- Officials: 43
- Students: 4085
- Programs: MBS, BBA, BMTM, BBS, B.Sc., BA, B.Ed,10+2 Management, Education, Humanities, and Science.
- BBA (Bachelors in Business Administration)
- BMTM (Bachelor in Mountain Tourism Management)
- BA (Bachelors in Arts)
- BSC Micro-biology
- BBS (Bachelor of Business Studies)
- BEd. (Bachelor in Education)
- BSC Physics (Coming Soon)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MBS in Accounting
- MBS in Finance
- MBS in Marketing