College of Applied Business (CAB)
College of Applied Business, founded in 1998, by a group of experienced educationists and professionals is a non-profit institution committed to excellence. BBS was the only program running then.
The college believed that competent and excellent manpower is the prerequisite for the overall development of the nation. Besides, well-versed students with high moral values and in-depth knowledge of subjects will be better placed in society. They will also find it easier to pursue further education at learning centers of repute. CAB has been applying the appropriate modules and techniques in the teaching curricula so as to make students competent in their fields. The methods such as seminars, research, and industrial observation tours that are regular features of the College have been highly successful in enhancing the knowledge and personality of the students. Moreover, the methods applied by CAB have been amply justified by the consistently high success rate achieved by its students in the university final examinations.
CAB has come a long way since 1998. Currently, the Board of Trustees governs CAB, which has all authority to formulate, and/or amend rules and regulations regarding admissions, academic needs, and employment. The Principal as the executive head is responsible for the daily operation of the institution. The College is liable for things promised by the Principal alone.
Members of Board of Trustees:
1. Mohan Bahadur Pandey
2. Tribendra Raj Pant
3. Ramesh Pandey
4. Prof. Rashindra Prasad Yadav
5. Sudhir Bhakta Shrestha
The goals of the CAB are as follows:
- Making students feel, as members of the community of learners, that they share the values and responsibilities in the educational process.
- Encouraging admission on an equal opportunity basis to students with capacity and motivation to strive for academic excellence.
- Fostering an educational environment sensitive to the needs of all students and providing facilities that assist students in achieving academic and professional excellence.
- Providing instructions and conducting research in the areas of business, management, and professional field.
- Pursuing-truth while striving for excellence in teaching and learning, and in creative endeavors.
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science and Information Technology (BSc. CSIT)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Information Management (BIM)
- Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)